Friday, February 27, 2009

About Me

Hello my name is Shelly. I am 42 years old and I am married to a wonderful man named Robert. I'm a busy mom of two children. Luke is 12 almost 13 and Lesley is 9. Both of the kids are very active in sports. They are also interested in music, Luke is taking guitar lessons and Lesley piano. So needless to say they keep me running, that is where I got the name "Life in the Fast Lane". My husband and I are members of the First Assembly of God Church. He is also a deacon and I teach children's church. I also teach preschool and believe me there is never a dull moment in the classroom. I have an embroidery business in my basement that is very slow at the moment, but I'm not complaining. I love spending time with my family and my church family.

No comments:

Post a Comment